求泰勒,our song的翻译

来源:学生作业帮助网 编辑:作业帮 时间:2024/05/03 18:44:05
求泰勒,our song的翻译

求泰勒,our song的翻译
求泰勒,our song的翻译

求泰勒,our song的翻译
I was riding shotgun with my hair undone in the front seat of his car
我坐在他车子的副驾驶位子上,顶着乱糟糟的头发
He's got a one-hand feel on the steering wheel
他一只手握着方向盘
The other on my heart
另一只手在我心上
I look around,turn the radio down
我随意张望,把录音机的声音关小
He says baby is something wrong?
他说宝贝怎么了?
I say nothing I was just thinking how we don't have a song
我说没什么,我只是在想为什么我们没有一首我们的歌
And he says...然后他说...
[Chorus:]
Our song is the slamming screen door,
我们的歌是那扇发出噪音的门
Sneakin' out late,tapping on your window 当我晚上偷偷溜出去,敲你的窗户的时候 When you're on the phone and you talk real slow 是我们讲电话时你悄悄的话语 Cause it's late and your mama don't know 因为已经是深夜,并且你妈妈不知道
Our song is the way you laugh 我们的歌是你的笑声
The first date "man,I didn't kiss her,but I should have"
第一次约会“天啊,我没有吻她,但是我应该吻的”
And when I got home ...before I said amen
当我回到家...在我结束祷告前
Asking God if he could play it again
问上帝能不能让一切重来
I was walking up the front porch steps after everything the day
在一天结束后,我沿着台阶走进前门廊
Had gone all wrong or been trampled on
所有的事都搞砸,弄得一团糟
And lost and thrown away
被丢弃,被浪费
Got to the hallway,well on my way to my lovin' bed
通向我可爱的床的途中,穿过走廊
I almost didn't notice all the roses
我几乎没有注意到沿途的玫瑰
And the note that said...
和写着...的纸条
[Repeat Chorus]
I've heard every album,listened to the radio 我听了每一张专辑,又听了录音机 Waited for something to come along 等待着什么事的到来
That was as good as our song...这种感觉很好,就像我们的歌一样...
Cause our song is the slamming screen door 因为我们的歌是那扇发出噪音的门 Sneaking out late,tapping on his window 当我晚上偷偷溜出去,敲你的窗户的时候 When you're on the phone and you talk real slow 是我们讲电话时你悄悄的话语
Cause it's late and your mama don't know 因为已经是深夜,并且你妈妈不知道
Our song is the way he laugh 我们的歌是你的笑声
The first date "man,I didn't kiss him,but I should have" 第一次约会“天啊,我没有吻她,但是我应该吻的”
And when I got home ...before I said amen 当我回到家...在我结束祷告前
Asking God if he could play it again 问上帝能不能让一切重来
I was riding shotgun with my hair undone
我坐在他车子的副驾驶位子上,顶着乱糟糟的头发
In the front seat of his car 坐在他车子的前座上
I grabbed a pen and an old napkin 我抓着一支钢笔和一条旧餐巾
And I...wrote down our song 然后我...写下了我们的歌